Quality Context was appointed by a leading global pharmaceutical company to prepare and deliver Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) awareness training to its employees.
The training was delivered across the company’s European operations. The Quality Context Ltd expert, who delivered the training, has over 15 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, working with both large and small pharmaceutical companies and is an experienced GxP trainer.
We were tasked with:
- Preparing and delivering SOP awareness training to employees on the following topics:
- Supplier Management.
- Product Recall.
- Deviations, Investigations and CAPAs.
- Internal Audits.
- A consistent training solution for each of the SOPs which encompassed:
- Thorough review of the SOP(s).
- Preparation of training materials, including PowerPoint presentations, that were reviewed and approved by the client.
- Arrangement of training sessions for each of the SOP(s).
- Distribution of copies of relevant SOP(s) and presentation(s) to relevant training session attendees.
- Delivery of one hour training sessions (30 minutes presentation, 30 minutes discussion) via telecon for each of the SOPs.
- Preparation, distribution and collation of training attendance lists for each training session held.
- Solicitation of feedback on training sessions, which was summarised for the client.
- We delivered the entire end-to-end project on time and on budget.
- Positive feedback was received from the delegates attending the training sessions.